Side wall Conveyors are not limited to 15° or 20° inclination like a conventional in-plant belt conveyor. They can lift the material from 0° horizontal to 90° vertical. Urethane Cleats or pockets carry the material between special corrugated sidewalls. The specially designed reinforced belt has extra cross rigidity that is necessary on the return side
- No Transfer Points from the feed hopper to the discharge point,
- No Spillage with Steep Angle Conveying Once material is loaded onto the belt it is effectively contained between the Sidewalls and is prevented by the cross cleats from falling back.
- Maximum Utilization of Space in areas where land is at a premium
- Minimum Maintenance, Long Belt Life in comparison between mechanical elevators.
- Wide Range of Materials can be Handled with the extensive range of belt sizes available,
- Low Power Requirement, Quiet Smooth Running.